Birthsigns...

Cyborg16

I have a problem with the birthsigns: I have the sign of the lady, which gives +25 to personality and endurance. However, if these get lowered, the game will not restore them higher than the normal. As this is constant and not temporarily removable, I can no longer get the extras on these. Can anyone help please?

I've had a go temporarily removing the affects with TES, but it didn't work.

EDIT:

I should add that the problem started when my character got corprus (in the plot), then I think I had drained attributes from something else when I got cured... or there was a problem somewhere anyway when I got the cure, I remember I wasn't sure about it, but didn't realise until I'd overwritten my save.

EDIT:

My mistake, I hadn't actually lost the attributes. I thought the endurance was a bit low at 55, but I haven't increased from its original 30 + 25. Sorry.

you might want to check to find out if your character has some disease that causes lowered attributes. if this isn't the problem go to an imperial cult alter and click on restore attributes.

Hope this was a help.

Or failing that, you can always use the console to restore your attributes to their original number...

player->setattribute amount

Archived