A sauna for my mod

In my current mod, I am attempting to add a sauna area to my gym. It is a small area 1 large 256 square x 1 256 square. The room has a entry door, three benches inside and two greebles, and three vents. I am using the greebles and vents to blow steam into the room; however, it just wasn’t steamy enough for my liking. So I added mist to the floor area for effect. It looked a bit more realistic; however, the mist isn’t confined to the room. So my question for the experts is this: Is the some time of bound box (say something similar to a lightbox) that I can use to keep the mist confined to this room only?

Don't know if such a thing exists, but why not fake it with reducing the size of the mist and adding more mist? I'd add them to a layer so you can toggle on/off the effect while editing so it doesnt get in the way.

Hello pepperman,

Another thing you could try is to use a trigger box to enable/disable the mist, so that the player will see it only while inside the sauna. There's also a camera attach effect trigger for fog as well, but not sure if that one looks like the effect you are looking for.