ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Trying to fill aliases with multiple conditions

tonycubed2

I have a quest designed to find the innocent in skyrim and attach a script to them.

The quest looks for the closest 4 Npcs and fills in aliases. I also added the keyword innocent to many npcs .

I have about 5 AND conditions such as is fleeing, is not hostile, is not last hostile, is an actor. I also have a single OR condition that checks for the keyword above.

If I do not add the OR condition the aliases get filled.

So I have 5 AND conditions in a row and a single OR at the end. My intent was for the aliases to be filled if the single OR was positive or if the other 5 AND conditions were met.

Am I not understanding it right?

Pretty sure the OR needs to be at the beginning because right now, what it read is : fill the first 5 conditions + the or, if you place OR first then it says: fill this OR fill the last 5, so place the OR first. I hope it is clear and that I understood you correctly.

Edit:I think I read you wrong, if the above is incorrect then

cond1------and

cond2------and

cond3------and

cond4------and

cond5------OR

innocent---and

Edited by littleork

Hmmm the four aliases that get filled all have the same conditions.

I think you understood me mostly. We can simplify the example an lets say only 1 alias is being filled every 15 seconds, over and over.

To be filled, it need to pass one of two tests:

TEST 1

1. Condition 1 and

2. Condition 2 and

3. Condition 3 and

4. Condition 4 and

TEST 2

1. Innocent OR

I tried the or at the beginning and at the end, no dice.

Edit. I can post snapshots

condition 1 and

condition 2 and

condition 3 and

condition 4 or

innocent and

Pretty sure thats what you want, because your OR has to be at the condition 4, not the innocent, just read it as it is written and im sure it will make sense to you, if the 4 alias aren,t being filled but the last one (innocent) is then, it will work, if the 4 first alias are filled, then, it should work as well.

So in short: Put an OR at the condition 4, an AND at innocent and put the condtion 4 and innocent last, in this order.