NWN2 Facelift Progress Thread

Xaltar

OK, finally back to work on this after a busy holiday period. I don't have the same free time I did when I started the project so be prepared for slow updates :(

I am currently working on the Orcs and when they are done I will decide what to tackle next. I will post up an update for the orcs in the next few days. Keep checking in periodically for updates ;)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

We already know how the male orcs will look like thanks to your screenshots, but what about the females?

Also, will the "Orc update" also feature gray orc heads, or are they exclusive for the half-orcs? In any case, Gruumsh will be no doubtly be pleased with the upcoming update! :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

Still on it but things are really slow atm. Time is not as easy to set asside now but I hope to have something ready in a few weeks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Tieflings tieflings, please please. Gray orcs and half orcs are actually not that bad, but tieflings are very awful, and their skin texture is so plastic that it hurts... Please, do not forget dwarves neither :)

• 5 months later...

Tieflings tieflings, please please. Gray orcs and half orcs are actually not that bad, but tieflings are very awful, and their skin texture is so plastic that it hurts... Please, do not forget dwarves neither :smile:

Seconded. Please grace us with your magnificent tiefling heads soon! I started a SoZ campaign and my plastic skinned tiefling is an eyesore compared to the other party members using your facelifted heads. We need to be saved from the crappy original heads, where art thou almighty Xaltar?