Corrupt a Wish(game)

Sniperwhere

Your wish is denied! It made me laugh too much :laugh:

And it's ok, because I'm so much of a gamer myself, the handsome, (but non erotic), gentleman and I just may get along.....for a while :whistling:

I wish to be an FBI profiler. I'd be so good at it! :ninja:

Ahh...Netwit, why? Why....

Granted but the FBI came to your door, they want to stop impersonating them.

I wish my sibling didn't hog the computer so much.

Granted, but he eats up the hole content of you refrigerator instead and refilling it there after isn't an option either because it starts all over again then.

I wish I wouldn't have to contact the worlds most worst dating service for a good jolly laughter. :wink:

Wish granted because your mouse isn't broken....you've been using one of your old Hot Wheels cars with a bit of string on it.

I wish I hadn't deleted a lot of my old screenies from Image Share EDIT: noticed SilverDNA here at same time... < waves >

oooooo! GRANTED!! However, you become so mesmerized admiring your glass eye (my preeeeeeecious!), that you go blind in your good eye. ~sniff~ power always corrupts :geek:

:laugh:

I wish for motivation. The basement project has been pushed back a day, lol :sad:

oooooo! GRANTED!! However, you become so mesmerized admiring your glass eye (my preeeeeeecious!), that you go blind in your good eye. ~sniff~ power always corrupts :geek:

:laugh:

I wish for motivation. The basement project has been pushed back a day, lol :sad:

Wish granted, you've been motivated to jump off a cliff. Fate works in strange ways.

I wish for a watermelon.