Corrupt a Wish(game)

Sniperwhere

wish granted you get nothing.

I wish for a Theme park :teehee: :teehee: :blink: :blink: . Something Like Canada's Wonderland, Toronto.

Wish Granted Revenue Canada knocks on your door.. I'd run if I were you... they look mad.

I wish every Politician in the world suddenly decided they had a conscience and refunded everyone all the money they stole.

Wish Granted Revenue Canada knocks on your door.. I'd run if I were you... they look mad.

I wish every Politician in the world suddenly decided they had a conscience and refunded everyone all the money they stole.

Wish granted, but this bankrupts every country in the world and the world grinds to a halt.

I wish I could find a girl that looks like any of the characters in my strips.

wish granted, it self destructs on you and sets the house or apartment on fire.

I wish for a good night sleep zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :turned: .

Granted in the 2 minutes you spend enraptured in the cooking process, the future love of your life (who is a multi-millionaire) car brakes down outside your house. Had you not been staring intently at the cooking of your noodley meal you would have heard his knocking for assistance; but alas you did not and he moves on to the next house for help with his car, such is life.

I wish I didn't have to do a complete wipe of my computer to fix the errors of this massive virus that is consuming my system 32.

Wish granted, you is now trog-door but nobody knows what to with you.

I wish I knew what the hoo haw a trog-door is....

.....trog door was a man....maby a dragon man....or maby just a dragon....but he was stilll TROG-DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ...... TROG-DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR............(strong bad reffance)

granted....you have to get a compleatly new hdd because the virises(namly v-root) have burnt out your current hdd

i wish people were more knloageabull and stuff

Wish granted, you is now trog-door but nobody knows what to with you.

I wish I knew what the hoo haw a trog-door is....

.....trog door was a man....maby a dragon man....or maby just a dragon....but he was stilll TROG-DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ...... TROG-DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR............(strong bad reffance)

granted....you have to get a compleatly new hdd because the virises(namly v-root) have burnt out your current hdd

i wish people were more knloageabull and stuff

Wish Granted. But now people drone on and on and on when you ask even the simplest of questions.

I wish I had a girlfriend with long silky hair, big blue eyes, and a nice figure.