Corrupt a Wish(game)

Sniperwhere

Wish granted it kills you

wish i sdsfdsjlgfh would sfdlfsdgf stop typing sdfgfgrshtraerirohgiuihuihuihuiui uiiohioioafjidvgfijodfijd like fdsfdjkfjkld;klfgdsbjkhjkln;fgadesbiulgrejuiwohreoigwhuioujophhiopjhiojhgap this... fdfljkdsfkjlhkdgkdsl help,,/,/../,/.:unsure: :thumbsup: :unsure: :biggrin: :thumbsup: :biggrin: :biggrin: :unsure: :unsure: :tongue: :ohdear:

Ooohhkay, Granted, You posted this wish on Facebook and Twitter too and got 50.000.000 suggestions ...sadly they are all in Japanese language!

I wish a day had 30 hours.

Granted, but now weeks are 9 days long and you have to work 24 hours per day 7 days a week and you can't have two days off in a row. You get three days paid vacation once every four years (oh, and years are now 468 days long, spread across 14 months).

I wish that I didn't have to wish for something every time I corrupted a wish.

Ooohhkay, Granted, You posted this wish on Facebook and Twitter too and got 50.000.000 suggestions ...sadly they are all in Japanese language!

I guess those three years I spent learning Japanese in school didn't pay off :psyduck:

Oh! Granted, but now every time you corrupt a wish, that corrupted wish is forced upon you.

I wish I had a bottle of mead.