Corrupt a Wish(game)

Sniperwhere

Wish granted you get really bad advice and go bankrupt.

I wish Fable 2 for pc was out ,sigh. I sold my 360, no i actually gave it to my bro lol, wasn't worth selling,

Your wish is granted, but you break your arms the day the game is released and bought for you as a birthday present and delivered home, so your grandfather who is also a game addict and has nothing to do all day long plays the game and all you can do, while sitting in that stinky hospital bed is to wait 2 weeks to go home, then another month until your arms are completly healed, but right when you insert the disk, your PC blows up, so you'll end up playing VirtualCop 2 on a rented PS2.

(Lol dude, no hard feelings right? :D )

I wish I could buy a new PC, with the latest stuff and a nuclear generator that lasts a lifetime so I'll never have to worry about paying that huge electricity bill.

(now you can blow my hole city up- this is for evil minds, lol :P )

Your wish is granted, but you break your arms the day the game is released and bought for you as a birthday present and delivered home, so your grandfather who is also a game addict and has nothing to do all day long plays the game and all you can do, while sitting in that stinky hospital bed is to wait 2 weeks to go home, then another month until your arms are completly healed, but right when you insert the disk, your PC blows up, so you'll end up playing VirtualCop 2 on a rented PS2.

(Lol dude, no hard feelings right? :D )

I wish I could buy a new PC, with the latest stuff and a nuclear generator that lasts a lifetime so I'll never have to worry about paying that huge electricity bill.

(now you can blow my hole city up- this is for evil minds, lol :P )

Dude thats harsh, so much so i had to quote it.

Wish Granted the evil mind is me, Blows up Pushkatu's city.

i wish i was at my cottage right now, sigh.

Granted, but someone knocks you in the head and you wake up in gay bar dressed as a barbie doll. OMG :D

I wish I could have a great idea of how to spend this evening.

Wish granted, but every computer you ever go near blows up for the rest of your life.

I wish people (Ancient Aeon) would stop wishing for the same things repeatedly.