Corrupt a Wish(game)

Sniperwhere

Welcome Back Omeletter!

Wish granted! You now have all the holidays in the world! Alas, that means you are also out of a job since you don't work on holidays. So now you're holiday rich, but financially poor! :pinch:

I wish our mod DragonRose Project was already finished and the rave of all of Nexus! :woot:

granted(this is toos sweet) but its glitchy as hell and you can only weald a rusty dager and gain 500 xp

i wish i was a vampire and was immune to the affect of sunlight and did not need to feed, nor could any one tell i was a vamp

lol! You did go easy on me Gormonk. I don't know how to act :kiss: You're quick this morning too!

Granted! You are a vampire with no needs. Unfortunately, no one notices you anymore even if you did need something. AND you are immune to sunlight, but MOONLIGHT, well that effect is not a pretty sight! :unsure:

I wish I was already in bed, I've been up all night AGAIN! Maybe I should wish to be the vampiress that I am :ninja:

You're wish is my command. Corrupted, you wished you where a vampire to, but not the nice looking kind. Sunlight and Moonlight damage you aswell.

I wish for another gtx470, needs sli....

more nvram.

I decide to fufill your wish, but remember I don't know what in the world are you even wishing for so I give you a new creature I created:

A mix between a shark and a tank!....but it eats you...

I wish I understood what the guy above me wished for!