Corrupt a Wish(game)

Sniperwhere

Wish granted, a house fire takes care of that!

I wish for a two headed goat.

granted, it comes into your house and one of its heads bites you in the ass while you sleep.

i wish for 20 bucks

Wish granted, you now have 20 randy bucks running all over your house looking for does to mate with. They leave hoofprints, poop and grass stains allll over your furniture! :laugh:

I wish Keanu would stop killing people, including me, (ha you won't corrupt it that way, lol!) in his wish grants! He's so violent :ermm:

lol!

Wish granted, you now have 20 randy bucks running all over your house looking for does to mate with. They leave hoofprints, poop and grass stains allll over your furniture! :laugh:

I wish Keanu would stop killing people, including me, (ha you won't corrupt it that way, lol!) in his wish grants! He's so violent :ermm:

lol!

(I'm not violent, I'll kill you for that, where's my knife, BRENDA GET OFF THE PHONE BEFORE I SNAP YOUR NECK LIKE A TWIG!!!! WHERE IS MY KNIFE!

Ok maybe a tad.....But seriously, I'm not really violent, I just love to give people the worst possible fate, well in games of course, not actual life because that would be cold.)

Anywho, wish granted ub3rman123, soooo yeah!

I wish for a fire breathing calculator.

lol!

(I'm not violent, I'll kill you for that, where's my knife, BRENDA GET OFF THE PHONE BEFORE I SNAP YOUR NECK LIKE A TWIG!!!! WHERE IS MY KNIFE!

Ok maybe a tad.....But seriously, I'm not really violent, I just love to give people the worst possible fate, well in games of course, not actual life because that would be cold.)

Anywho, wish granted ub3rman123, soooo yeah!

I wish for a fire breathing calculator.

Wish granted but the calculator melted.

I wish for someone with awesome modding skills to make me something I want.

granted but what you want is't modabull

i wish that people would read books by John Norman(pen name)

But if they made me the Mod then I would be able to use it...

Anyways

Wish granted but then they hate the books so much they burn every single one of them for barbecuing and there are no more left.

granted but what you want is't modabull

i wish that people would read books by John Norman(pen name)

But if they made me the Mod then I would be able to use it...

Anyways

Wish granted but then they hate the books so much they burn every single one of them for barbecuing and there are no more left.

lol as for the mod, it would burn out your system, as for the coruption theres the e-book coppys to get rid of

and seeming how you didn't wish for anything you get turned into the a sun as its about to go supa nova

i wish i was a sun about to go super nova