Corrupt a Wish(game)

Sniperwhere

Granted, he's made of cheese... but you didn't understand his language.

I wish for having more imagination.

Granted, you become a cunning mad scientist and develop new inventions for the military. While on break in the lab your new diabolical zombie virus you created accidently gets shoved off the table breaking the glass vial containing the virus while in a raging fit over dying during a super hard quest in Oblivion and not saving! Congratz you just made a zombie apocalypse! :pinch:

I wish I was taller.

You grow to twenty feet tall. Blood is no longer able to reach your brain, and you die in a coma. Nice job.

I wish there was nothing wrong with my foot. It is not missing, and nothing random will try to kill me, and nothing is wrong with it. Corrupt that!

You grow to twenty feet tall. Blood is no longer able to reach your brain, and you die in a coma. Nice job.

I wish there was nothing wrong with my foot. It is not missing, and nothing random will try to kill me, and nothing is wrong with it. Corrupt that!

Its infected and you die of blood posioning.

I wish for a genie.

Wish granted I'm your genie and I grant your genie wish again since I'm your genie and I grant it again because you wished for a genie and the next genie which would keep being me has to grant it to fulfill your wish and I granted it again and... ( Universe collapses inside itself )

I wish for a corrupted wish.

Wish granted, I grant this wish, then I corrupt it because I'm your wish granter who corrupts your wishs who also grants them and then corrupts them again and...the universe collapses. :biggrin: :teehee:

I wish for a home theater.

wish granteth, by meth talkingeth likeeth makseth youeth goeth insaneth, laterallyeth. Liketh meth :teehee: :teehee: :teehee: :teehee: :teehee: :teehee:

i wish for a small stone

Wish granted, a little boy throws it through one of your windows, and destroys your T.V.

LOLETH

I wish for a jet pack.

wish granted, but it has no fuel and it costs and arm and a leg. plus i think you need a license. Oh it blows up anyways as soon as you try it the first time.

I wish for a Popsicle stick