Corrupt a Wish(game)

Sniperwhere

I wish Keanu would stop killing people, including me, (ha you won't corrupt it that way, lol!) in his wish grants! He's so violent :ermm:

lol!

(I'm not violent, I'll kill you for that, where's my knife, BRENDA GET OFF THE PHONE BEFORE I SNAP YOUR NECK LIKE A TWIG!!!! WHERE IS MY KNIFE!

Ok maybe a tad.....But seriously, I'm not really violent, I just love to give people the worst possible fate, well in games of course, not actual life because that would be cold.)

:laugh: But see! Told ya! Told ya! I need to hide...Brenda get your arse in here, you better hide too! Our lives are in daaaaaanger!! :ninja:

Your wish for a trampoline is granted! In your childlike excitement, you hop on and jump, Jump, JUMP until you are catapulted to another dimension; one where you are hanged for being a witch/warlock! ~sniff~ ahhhh dear Keanu, I knew him well.... :sweat:

I wish for the secret ability to read the minds of others......(I already have the overt ability, lol) :cool:

Wish granted but you read the mind of Stephen Hawking and your head explodes.

I wish for someone to help me make a mod or to teach me...

By the way I'm serious about that wish!

I wish Keanu would stop killing people, including me, (ha you won't corrupt it that way, lol!) in his wish grants! He's so violent :ermm:

lol!

(I'm not violent, I'll kill you for that, where's my knife, BRENDA GET OFF THE PHONE BEFORE I SNAP YOUR NECK LIKE A TWIG!!!! WHERE IS MY KNIFE!

Ok maybe a tad.....But seriously, I'm not really violent, I just love to give people the worst possible fate, well in games of course, not actual life because that would be cold.)

:laugh: But see! Told ya! Told ya! I need to hide...Brenda get your arse in here, you better hide too! Our lives are in daaaaaanger!! :ninja:

Your wish for a trampoline is granted! In your childlike excitement, you hop on and jump, Jump, JUMP until you are catapulted to another dimension; one where you are hanged for being a witch/warlock! ~sniff~ ahhhh dear Keanu, I knew him well.... :sweat:

I wish for the secret ability to read the minds of others......(I already have the overt ability, lol) :cool:

(I'm have risen from the dead to exact my revenge on you and Brenda, when in fact I never died it was my Twin! Plot twist!)

Anyway, wish granted but I don't know how to corrupt this so I'll leave that to my laywer.

I wish I had a troll doll.

granted, but in the middle of the night it comes alive and starts to attack your face.

I wish that they would make a game that was indisputably the best game ever. that was fun for everyone.

Wish granted but Bobcat Goldthwait is doing vocals and epileptic baboons are playing the instruments......as if anybody could tell the difference...heh....

OOPS Double post. Sorry.

Wish down here. I wish for something so nasty and vulgar that if I posted it your eyes would pop out from reading it.