Corrupt a Wish(game)

Sniperwhere

Granted your new powers allow sheep to storm your house and destroy everything in it with hammers!

I wish windows 7 wasn't 150$! And that it won't be any higher, or be illegal, causes harm to my computer, impossible to install, no viruses, rootkits, etc. (Or is it less.... I forget :confused:) (Plus get creative on the corruption!)

Edited by somerandomsheepthathops

SHHGEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! i can't help it

http://www.newegg.ca...N82E16832116992

Wish granted butr its in french and costs nearly 300$:teehee: :teehee: :teehee: :teehee:

http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16832116745CVF

I wish for windows 8

Edited by Thor.

Granted they do a horrible job, you get kicked out of school, you're arrested, and someone steal's your identity and goes on a shopping spree buying diamond rings, etc... All because you didn't want to do your essay! :facepalm:

I wish half life 3 would be made already so we won't ever have to hear about it again. (Did valve even release anything on it at all?)

I go to Uni

Granted, it was scrapped and Valve never made any games again. Instead they focused on Steam and forced all games to use Steamworks or they'll never be able to sell those games again. This forces EA to leave and use it's own digital service, Origins to which everyone hated.

I wish I have the power of time.

Granted, it loaded so fast that it crashed (by chance have you improved your drive to the latest build yet?)

I wish people would stop calling The Witcher 2 legendary

Granted, but because everyone stopped calling it legendary, it now sucks.

I (like a quarter of the nation) wish that Firefly wasn't cancelled. Note: I expressly forbid ANYONE saying ANYTHING about it sucking, EVER!

Granted, but because everyone stopped calling it legendary, it now sucks.

I (like a quarter of the nation) wish that Firefly wasn't cancelled. Note: I expressly forbid ANYONE saying ANYTHING about it sucking, EVER!

Granted, but the cast are all killed off by local heroes.

I wish Seinfeld got new episodes.

Edited by Dan3345