Corrupt a Wish(game)

Sniperwhere

Wish granted it never comes?

i wish i didn't have so much work ahead of me, my first client i like to call. I do tech support on the side, i have to install a whole lot if stuff from scratch, custom build, Windows drivers you name it. Its to bad its xp though. Windows 7 rules.

Up late because of it lol.

i wish everything was installed now.

well business is sort of booming, 2 clients in one day.

i blame Christmas and a friend of mine :smile:

Wish granted, I didn't knew what you meant.

I wish for everyone wish on my Wishlist for Christmas, 2010, next decade.. Instead wishing here and get corrupted.

Wish granted and its corrupted with bad grammar and spelling.

i wish the transit system was back up and running where i live, man the strike is sucking big time now.

wish granted but every thing else epicly fails.

i wish the still beating heart of jeff gordon.

Granted, but you don't understand his answers. And you get so angry you make a bad post here and get IP banned. Your parents find out and decide you don't need to spend so much time on the Internet. They make you get a job but you get so angry at your parents and your boss that you kill him with a clock to head with a chopping block and then use a pearing knife and take out his eyes. The cops show up and tase you bro. In the police car you break out of your handcuffs and choke out the cop driving. Off the road you go and into the river, freezing cold because it's December. You kick out the window and swim to the surface, hypothermic. Running home wet, cops are at your house. This time the cops shoot you in the shoulder but you run at them and scream violent oaths and insult their mothers. Every cop unloads on you and you die, bloodied, on your lawn.

I wish my college IP didn't block torrent downloads. Even legit ones for like a big mod.

Granted, but you don't understand his answers. And you get so angry you make a bad post here and get IP banned. Your parents find out and decide you don't need to spend so much time on the Internet. They make you get a job but you get so angry at your parents and your boss that you kill him with a clock to head with a chopping block and then use a pearing knife and take out his eyes. The cops show up and tase you bro. In the police car you break out of your handcuffs and choke out the cop driving. Off the road you go and into the river, freezing cold because it's December. You kick out the window and swim to the surface, hypothermic. Running home wet, cops are at your house. This time the cops shoot you in the shoulder but you run at them and scream violent oaths and insult their mothers. Every cop unloads on you and you die, bloodied, on your lawn.

I wish my college IP didn't block torrent downloads. Even legit ones for like a big mod.

little well thought out isnt that