Who's Hotter Mjoll or Grelka?

DashingKnight

Who's Hotter Mjoll, Grelka or Hroki?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Best Potential Spouse

I'm trying to decide who to marry. I've narrowed it down to Mjoll, Grelka or Hroki. Who do you think is hotter and would make the best spouse?

Before anyone says anything I know all the console commands to marry Grelka and Hroki.

Edited by DashingKnight

First off, what cosmetic mods are you running?

Secondly, I don't find either of them very attractive. They're two of the manliest women in Skyrim. However, if I had to pick, I'd choose Grelka, by a hair.

I'm running the Mjoll makeover Mod and also have all the awesome Visual Mods installed. Perhaps marry Grelka or Hroki and make Mjoll my follower. Once she follows me home then tell her to wait. That way I can have both. Lol!

PS: I also added Hroki to the poll!

Edited by DashingKnight

I suppose I should have married Sylgja and removed all her work clothes and pickaxe. I have married her before in a previous playthrough though and wanted someone different.

I ended up marrying Hroki, because she is normally unmarriable and I think she is hot! We reside in Proudstone Manor alongside Jordis the Sword-Maiden and a few other NPC's I Modded in. I plan on eventually getting Mjoll as a follower though.

Thanks for the input guys. I'm still interested to see who everyone else thinks is the hottest NPC in Skyrim. I'll add an other option to the poll.

I went with other: Ingun Blackbriar has my vote.

Changed my vote to go along with this. She's been my favourite wife by far. Dark, beautiful (even in vanilla), and useful, because if you finish her quest, she gives you random potions every few days.

Also, no matter who you choose, I recommend moving into their home, rather than having them move in with you. That way they keep their AI packages and become more than living furniture.

Of those possible in the vanilla game, I tend to go for Muiri, Aela the Huntress, or Ysolda.

Ingun Black-Briar & Vivienne Onis are my two favorites if the console is being used. Vivienne has some dialogue that doesn't make too much sense at the wedding of Vittoria Vici if you marry her before that quest, for Ingun I always wait until after the Thieves Guild quest line just because it seems sensible with who her mother is and all.