Who's Hotter Mjoll or Grelka?

DashingKnight

Who's Hotter Mjoll, Grelka or Hroki?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Best Potential Spouse

Of those possible in the vanilla game, I tend to go for Muiri, Aela the Huntress, or Ysolda.

Ingun Black-Briar & Vivienne Onis are my two favorites if the console is being used. Vivienne has some dialogue that doesn't make too much sense at the wedding of Vittoria Vici if you marry her before that quest, for Ingun I always wait until after the Thieves Guild quest line just because it seems sensible with who her mother is and all.

I definitely would go with Vivienne. I was pretty disappointed I couldn't marry her in the vanilla game.

It's a shame I can't change this topic to "Who's the hottest NPC in Skyrim?"

If that was the case, I would say Captain Aldis for vanilla game.... :happy: ....but then again I'm female.... :tongue:

I'm surprised no one has mentioned Saadia yet....I thought she's popular.....always thought she is pretty myself.

If that was the case, I would say Captain Aldis for vanilla game.... :happy: ....but then again I'm female.... :tongue:

I'm surprised no one has mentioned Saadia yet....I thought she's popular.....always thought she is pretty myself.

But she's eeevil! Or so, the Alik'r say.

But she's eeevil! Or so, the Alik'r say.

Have you ever played Mass Effect?....Evil....Ruthless....or Ball Breaker ....isn't what guys want?...apparently.... :tongue:

Edited by StayFrosty05

True... on that count, Savos Aren. :P But I have a feeling this topic wasn't intended for us.

True... on that count, Savos Aren. :P But I have a feeling this topic wasn't intended for us.

Sure it is, this topic is for everyone! :)

I'm a straight guy, but I've tried to RP a few female Dragonborns, and I've looked around for male characters for them to marry (the male options Bethesda included seemed to have a lot less thought put in to them though). The ones I've ended up choosing are Vilkas and Marcurio (for vanilla options); Brynjolf or Rune from the Thieves' Guild (for ones added with the console).

I've considered playing a particularly ruthless female character who would marry Sibbi Black-Briar but I've yet to start that character. Sibbi's kind of an ass but he's fairly honest, not bad looking (clean & well groomed at least; he looks pretty good with Chris57's Better Males mod), very rich and just one kill (Hemming) away from being Maven's heir. Not sure I'd tell him where Svidi is though (I never have with any character I've played).