Arena

Deathant2

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Battlemage is going in to the arena. He takes out his sword. He said i Chalange you dude with an axe. Battle mage quickly casts a spell on dude with an axe

ps: sorry for double post

• 2 weeks later...
*Deflects the blow with his sheild, punches opponent with the pell of his axe, and brings his shield arm around to smash the edge* of it into his opponent's shoulder.* *Brings sheild back down to cover self and axe to side (ready position)*

• 4 weeks later...

A High Elf walks in with a Shield and a axe, not just any axe, enchanted :thumbsup: Drinks some Skooma and starts charging really fast at Flogging.

stats

Thors Uber Axe, a hacked axe 100% damage.

drians health 30% for 1sec

drians magicka 20% for 50 sec

Shock damage 20% for 1sec

Fire Damage 20% for 1 sec

Frost Damage 20% for 1 sec

Thors Uber Shield

10% Shield

somewhat of topic

One reason why i don't role play all that much is because i cheat to much or go craazy like. I don't why but i do.

"This might be my last day on Nirn", Robert thinks. Robert is a male Imperial with obesity, because he is addicted to Skyrim Cheese. He commited a heist on a cheese store, but got caught when running away(obesity, remember). He could win his freedom back by fighting in the arena.

The gates open and the sunshine blinds Robert. A stench of blood and anger reaches his nose, and his stomach turns. Then suddenly an arrow flies right past his head. "Well, if i'm going to die, then I'll die honorably". He takes his 2handed battle axe in his hand, takes a last bite of cheese he had saved, pulls his Extra Large chainmail robe straight, and he puffs into the arena.

Thor and his invincible axe and his shield takes out everyone in the Arena. Thor laughs madly and exits the arena, the announcer says exit the arena now and claim your prize you earned it, just as Thor exits . :biggrin: .

I guess i win lol.