Skin Issue

GamerSince1992

Hmm, that "looks" like a derivation of Robert's Male, but it's containing files, which will not be used without a plugin, and has none of its own. It's almost like an actual version of Robert's Male, or at least its ESP, is "required" for this mod to really work.

But that's nothing to do with the issue at hand. So when this is the body mod you're using (or intending to use), then you should be having a Robert's Male compatible skin texture and your picture looks like it's not yet working right.

The modded companion may be of an unknown race, but as there's no skin textures inside the mod, it must be either one of the Vanilla races or a copy still using the same skin textures. So this companion mod being incompatible with this particular item can't be the culprit.

Going by the mod being installed correctly, this would lead us to Archive Invalidation as the next culprit for this. Are you using any Archive Invalidation means, and/or which distribution type (Steam, GoG, retail disc, etc.) of the game is your's, and are you using a mod manager for install and which one? This will make a difference in what needs to be done for replacement textures, like the Imperialmodders Male Bodies skins, to actually be used by the game.

Well .. I found it long ago back in 2016 from a video on Youtube that provide a link to download the game so I'm not sure if it's from GoG or not ... but it's definitely not Steam ... to install the mods I'm always using Oblivion Mod Manager ...

But the author of "Imperial modders Male Bodies" didn't provide any .esp only meshes and textures and in his description he didn't even mention anything about it ..