Your origins

Unholypaladin

After playing skyrim for a while I found myself making up my own story and back story for my characters to fit their personalities. For example, my character berserk gro gash is blood crazed orc on a mission tolerate the orcs of skyrim from the nords. He is an insane bandit mass murderer who was arrested for Toronto force his way into skyrim, managing to kill a whole platoon before being captured and sentenced to death.

My other character erika was a samurai who had been on many illegal expeditions to akivir as a mercenary. It was there where she adapted her fighting style and learned most of her skills.

So now i ask, who are/were you?

Kill-by-Demons came from humble beginnings, a peasant in Skyrim who went to investigate the war activity near Helgen. His cart, however, was destroyed by a giant, killing his carriage driver and a horse. He was lucky enough to survive.

From then on, he traveled to Riften and made a bit of a fortune for himself, before eventually joining the Dawnguard. It was then that his mettle was really tested, freeing Serana, collecting the Elder Scrolls, unlocking the secrets of the prophecy and defeating the vampires.

But his journey wasn't over, yet. Once he heard of Stormcloak activity in Helgen once again, his interest peaked. He traveled to Helgen, found Hadvar and helped him out of the cave, starting the journey of a lifetime, discovering the secret of the dragons, learning their language, and defeating Alduin The World-Eater. Twice now, was Nirn saved from tyranny.

Sounds like something out of a bedtime story now that I read this over..

My character is a Reachman who was about four years old when Ulfric 'liberated' Markarth by means of slaughter, and his native parents fled the city with him, but it was a hard winter and they ended up dying of some sort of disease or animal attack and the poor kid (*cough*) ate parts of them to survive... He was found by an Imperial legionair on the way back from Markarth (it was thought the gnawing on the parents was from animal predation), and he was brought back to Cyrodiil with him. Turned out the soldier was from Hackdirt, which is where my Dovahkiin was raised as a semi-adopted, semi-servant. He of course ran away from there some 20ish years later and got caught crossing the border in a stroke of bad luck.

My character is from the real world but somehow he ended up in Nirn in oblivion crisis time and during his stay in the arcane university he was turned into a vampire, now with more than 200 years old he´s researching dwemer ruins for answers on how he came to this world many years ago since the dwemer are the closest thing he has from modern real world.

Ro'aan Kane....Nord male pure blood Werewolf (born as such).....hails from the 'Taleis' Nation (Werewolf Tribe) high in the virtually inaccessible mountain ranges bordering Skyrim and Hammerfell...an isolated nation keeping to themselves with very little contact with the wider world.....The year had been particularly harsh on them resources and food wise, so Kane was one of a number of young Hunter/Warriors sent out in various directions on their own to replenish stocks....he wandered too far in his search into Skyrim Territory proper and straight into the middle of the Imperial Ambush....he had been bathing when they hit.....His own sense of honor has kept him from returning home where he would much rather be....he has a calling, he is Dragonborn and must see it through to the end before he can return home.

My current character is a Nord who grew up in Bruma. He joined the Legion due to there need for mages against the Thalmor. Was disgusted with the White Gold Concordat and felt this made everything he fought for meaningless. This in addition to him never quite feeling @ home in Cyrodil prompts him to abandon the Legion in the night and go to Skyrim with hope of joining the Stormcloaks once he heard of Ulfric's rebellion. It is ironic that he stumbles upon the Imperial ambush that captures Ulfric right as he is crossing the border into Skyrim. He gets sent to Helgen and then well we all know the rest.

My Nord character is part of an old noble bloodline cast out from society for various political reasons, mostly involving treason and supposed deadra worship.

This bloodline eventually turned itself into a small guild of Druids and Rangers, dedicated to putting the undead to rest and stopping necromancers from conducting their deeds, during the great war the Dominion saw them as a threat and decided to hunt down and eliminate each and every member just as they did the Blades, My Nord was a child when he was taken by the guilds servants to a small enclave of refugees hiding out on the eastern borders of Cyrodill, here he was raised like the old Rangers and once he was of age carried out raids and sabotage missions against the Thalmor and their allies, until eventually the Thalmor found the enclave and purged it of its inhabitants.

He tried to save as many as he could but eventually he had no choice but to run, during his escape he was hit in the face by a Thalmor wizards fireball, he now has a horrendous burn scar on the left side of his face...a constant reminder of the Purge.

He then made his way from the East of Cyrodill to the north, making his way to Skyrim where he was hoping to find his family's old estate, he was then caught in the battle between the Imperials and the Stormcloaks and was captured along with Ulfric Stormcloak.

He still continues looking for his family's old home, he knows not what it looks like or what it is called...but he knows the secret markings that dot the estate, which is his only way of knowing his family's home.

A bit long, but I wanted him to fit with my old oblivion character who was a part of the same guild.

My other character is a Breton Smuggler, caught trying to smuggle items from Cyrodill into Skyrim