ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Custom Difficulty

heavoc

Would be nice to have a Custom Difficulty where you could choose different settings from the the already defined difficulty's so you could set them individually.

For example:

- AI Intelligence

- Enemy Damage

- Enemy Health

- UFO Damage / Health

- Panic Level

- Funding

The design would be a new menu after you have chosen custom difficulty that would resemble the graphics menu with Low / Medium / High settings but with Casual / Normal / Classic / Insane.

Think a lot of people would love to see a mod like this because people have very different preferences on what they like and don't like about the game.

Me for example love the game on insane. Except the games preset value on the games panic level.

Problem is one mod could not really have a menu like that as the difficulties are set through the same file default ini using Dreadleins injector. So in order to have multiple choices you would have to have a mod that has a menu front end that writes to the ini via your input and was coupled to the injector and launcher so that you inputed data it reinputed it into the ini the injector inputed it into the exe and the launcher launched the finished product. In game injection would not take effect so it would have to be out of game. Well thats how I see it but I am no modder.