NPC - Straw Hat Location

nfcintra

Hello everybody!

First of all congratulations to all comunity making those wonderfull mods!!! Recently got Witcher 3 and enjoyng a lot playing with mods.

First mod i'm attempting to do.

And want a Quick Tip... want to ask if any of you has ever come across with those NPC Straw Hat Files... i think it would be great to has one of those swap with some mask itens, or even swap with some of AMMS items list, even better cause has a toggle button to.

Thank you very much for the attention!

Edited by nfcintra

maybe one of those??

Screenshot-2.jpg

Lets supose I find the hat, all i have to do is use ModEditor to cook a mod, uncook them with modkitchen to be shure its that hat (seeing straw textures should confirm) and replace those files for examplo in the folders of any mod that changes head gear?

Edited by nfcintra

Wow, i figured out just need to add some lines, on two amms files. It uses the game files! Nice... now iam going to find some nice new npc itens... ppssible do a repaint for they. I think to so repaints just need to uncook those orig8nal files edit textures and cook again making a twxture mod yes?

Wow! Just found it, male version... the hat it's just in a great position, sad thing head mesh is getting out in some point in the front.

Could you help me to change position, or just change scale a little upper?

Screenshot-6.jpg

Edited by nfcintra