Fallout 3 Repair Mod

Arcadianum

I've been thinking. After completing Fallout 3 I've noticed several things which could be tweaked and repaired.For most of them i have already found mods and patches, such as Centered 3p cam, Better power armor 75 and Level cap to 30.But i have yet to see a good repair mod. You all know that traders can only repair your items up to 50% or 70% to the most. This is bollocks when you have lets say a good power armor and rifle and the only way to repair it to 100% is to have a repair skill of 100% and another set of the same type of this power armor and rifle.Its a silly thing do to really when you wear it out and need to look for enclave to kill just to repair your armor isn't it ?

So..

Here is what i propose :

I propose that we create a mod that can enable all Traders in Fallout 3 to be able to repair the characters items to 100%.Also a switch for a player to decide to what % the item is going to be repaired and with this how much bottle caps the player will pay.We could also make a mod that can enable the player to repair his own stuff to 100% Without the use of another same item type but with the use of JUNK found in the wasteland.Such as sensory module, scrap metal..etc.All the junk that is without meaning.

This is open to discussion and if anyone else wants to pitch in their ideas i say go ahead. Specialy if those ideas are better ;)

Peace

Much of the junk that one would think could be used to repair armor is also quite useful in making the craftable weapons. Scrap metal can be turned into a certain person for experience and either caps or good Karma.

That said, I would still love a mod that allows it to have the purpose of repairing things also. There is another thread on that exact thing. I just think it would add more to what Fallout is all about: choice. Do I repair my stuff, or get a shiny new weapon? Do I help this guy out, or do I help myself?

EDIT: Specifically, this thread.

Archived