Issue with Meshes not loading?(Mothership Zeta Crew TTW Conversion)

Vercalos

For what it's worth, the missing masters are all from Tales of Two Wastelands, and are basically all the official DLCs and main game for both Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas, plus the TTW ESM. It also looks like you've downloaded redundant files, as the main file is already at v166, and the other two are updates for previous versions v16 > v165, and v165 > v166 respectively

Edited by Vercalos

For what it's worth, the missing masters are all from Tales of Two Wastelands, and are basically all the official DLCs and main game for both Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas, plus the TTW ESM. It also looks like you've downloaded redundant files, as the main file is already at v166, and the other two are updates for previous versions v16 > v165, and v165 > v166 respectively

Just ignore all of that , I am aware of all of that, this was a quick install of a data base to assemble your data base, things are going on here in the back ground.

I work very fast but in this case since you are not the only person to complain about this aspect of the games software failing, I will take diligence in scrutinizing the assemblies here.

MO2 is an isolation program. it will not load things I do not enable. This is the very latest version of the DEV program available.

Trust me, I do indeed know what to do and your targets are just the 2 single files failing to render in game.

Actually, just one single file. As I mentioned before, the StarshipCap.nif loads and renders in game. The StarshipCapgo.nif does not. I'm not sure what the difference between the two is beyond the name, as they're visually the same in NIFskope, and one is intended to display when worn by an actor, and one is intended to be displayed in the world. I actually switched the reference to StarshipCapgo.nif to StarshipCap.nif, and it rendered visually in game, but I'm afraid there are differences between the files that aren't immediately obvious, that could cause issues.

in any case, I'll be going away for a bit because I need to eat something.

I would not be surprised to find even more of this bad quality as well, but hang tight let me check to see what textures are being targeted between the two cap's.

1. textures\armor\mothership crew\cap\starshipcap.dds
  2. textures\armor\mothership crew\cap\starshipcap_n.dds

that's the bad one, what it points too. They both use the same textures.

Edited by Purr4me

it's from a direct currently hosted download from the nexus FO3 web site. that's whats found.

Tools used https://github.com/niftools/nifskope/releases/download/v2.0.dev7/NifSkope_2_0_2018-02-22-x64.7z

missaligned.jpg

So I then need a demo of in game action to fully understand what's taking place?

Edited by Purr4me