i want to feel drunk and get poo face and maybe have a Smoke while do

xbeanerx

I would like to have see character get drunk and get SH*T face when you drink i want to feel that you can NOT walk or run straight cause u are so drunk that u pass out and u go into fade into black screen wake up a few ours later also i want to see my character drink the booze and maybe pour him self a few shots of vodka and spark up a smoke once your drunk you get New Speech Options if u are evil you get violent and start offending people maybe yelling out foul language like F-U at the ghoul bartender call him a worthless piece of Sh*t and smack him around a little that he finally wants to fight u and u both step out side to fist fight!

if u are a good guy you become a Passive drunk and annoying and u try to pick upon women around the citys when u are drunk!

I want to be able to hang out and have fun and inter act with people in all sort of ways drinking and getting violent and breaking bottles is one way or maybe getting so drunk that u get the option of pissing on the floor in side of the Bar and people get pissed at u and throw u out. :verymad:

Archived