Sex for the Player Character...

wxman

I don't remember a sex scene in Mass Effect... :unsure:

However, I do remember the strippers in Duke Nukem 3D that you could pay to flash you, and the fully nude babes that you rescued from the clutches of the aliens, and all the other sex related stuff in that game that was all blatantly censored in the subsequent console releases until Duke was just some loser with lame PG-rated one-liners and a big gun. Hopefully when Forever is released it will bring back the good old days. As it is, there are preview screenshots with topless strippers...

Duke Nukem Forever Preview link

I digress, however. Getting back on topic, I think the first step to actually putting something really sleazy together is getting really good body mods ported, male and female. No offense to modders working on current Fallout 3 body mods, but they are all far from the caliber of the later Oblivion bodies.

Is it possible to port these bodies (like Robert's, Corwyn or HGEC) to Fallout 3 and add dismemberment to them? So long as we get proper permission for use of the files, it would save a lot of time and effort compared to building new content from scratch as many are doing here.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O´my, would be sweet, if i could seduce Mr.Burke-and he would show me The real power :whistling: Burke is such a sick character and in the issue of love he should be a bit sadistic and perverse...so it opens great possibilities of interesting sex dialogues...

Well and Andy Stahl is also quit appetizing – reserved angry man.

Someone is really needed to make a black widow sex mod...please :(

well as ya know there is loads of other sexual stimulantes lie the Stripclub add on...i forget where and well the nude retexture patch as well....maybe you can find something that you can expand on?

I sure do love them!

Excellent work...

Also..anyone know how to create a follower?