Sex for the Player Character...

wxman

I agree on this one - not necessarily much graphically as there are kids playing the game - but altho I've never played FO2, the way it's handled in that sounds ideal (ie. indirect / humorous references).

There is also scope for making it relevant to gameplay - ie. you either have to pay or have pretty fantastic speech etc. stats to be able to initiate it so there's ultimately a hefty cost either way - and then you get a benefit for maybe 24 hours gametime afterwards - ie. such as extra strength and/or improved perception and/or improved accuracy - or perhaps go in another direction altogether and have quite significantly boosted speech and perception but REDUCED strength. lots of scope for possibilities IMO...

Pretty irrelevant that kids play the game. Someone holding a gun to their/their parents head making them DL a mod for grindage??? That said, it's been done. Wasteland Player, Seducing Women, Wasteland Gigolo.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think it would be funny if in the republic of dave u sex up both daves wives then dave finds out and decides to kill himself or run away .. not to old olney but to rivet city or somthing and id like to see possibly the lone wanderer becomin the president of the republic of dave and maybe be able to build a bar or strip club there to get more npcs there maybe you could welcome the female npcs to the new republic by a showing them the "presidential suite" :thumbsup:

DID ANY OF YOU DO ANY SEARCHING

Wasteland Gigolo

Wasteland Player

Seducing Women

Blackmail, Prostitution, Sound Effects, it's all there.

(P.S. If you use the console to add the wrong sex perk "Black Widow" "Lady Killer" you can have lesbian sex (With sound effects)

well, you guys only started wanting animations, when you started getting more ambitious.

I doubt many people will make animations.