Need help with OBSE

darkoraclegirl

I've been tring to get Lovers with PK to work on my computer for a while now and I downloaded OBSE v 0020 thinking that since the thing said it needed OBSE v19b or higher it would be fine. But when I go in game with the Lovers mod on I get a message ever couple seconds saying that it needs OBSE v19b or higher. Can anyone help me figure out why it's not working and how to fix it?

Confirm that you have the files obse_loader.exe, obse_1_2_416.dll and obse_editor_1_2.dll in your game's Oblivion folder and that your game is patched up to version 1.2.0416 (visible in the lower left of the game menu screen). You also need to start the game using obse_loader.exe. The simplest way to do this is edit your game desktop shortcut.

Confirm that you have the files obse_loader.exe, obse_1_2_416.dll and obse_editor_1_2.dll in your game's Oblivion folder and that your game is patched up to version 1.2.0416 (visible in the lower left of the game menu screen). You also need to start the game using obse_loader.exe. The simplest way to do this is edit your game desktop shortcut.

I think I've done all that. Have to check when I get home since I'm away from my home computer.