Skyrim Freezes with a c++ runtime error

tur

hi guys i have this problem with skyrim:

since i i stalled dawnguard i usually got visual c++ errors. i finished dawnguard then i formatted my pc and i installed skyrim with dawnguard and hearthfire but EVERY 30 or 20 minutes of gameplay i always get a "Microsoft visual c++ runtime error r6025 pure virtual funcion call" and my game freezes.my skyrim is getting unplayable please help me and srry for my bad english :)

since i i stalled dawnguard i usually got visual c++ errors. i finished dawnguard then i formatted my pc and i installed skyrim with dawnguard and hearthfire but EVERY 30 or 20 minutes of gameplay i always get a "Microsoft visual c++ runtime error r6025 pure virtual funcion call" and my game freezes.my skyrim is getting unplayable please help me and srry for my bad english :)

Did you install and verify cache thru Steam? Cuz I am pretty sure c++ runtime is installed when you activate Skyrim...

• 1 month later...

UNINSTALL C++

you don't need it.

My link

Todd420

Did you install and verify cache thru Steam? Cuz I am pretty sure c++ runtime is installed when you activate Skyrim...

• 9 months later...

I managed to fix the problem by completing "Impatience of a Saint" quest given by Jiub in the Soul Cairn, and summoning Durnehviir 3 times back in Skyrim, don't know which fixed it or why it worked, but it worked and I've been playing error free for about a day.