V.2 Where to write the offset ID in sequences.sql?

• 2 weeks later...

I may have figured something out.

I noticed that in the error, it says modding.create_sequences() does not exist. Looking at PGAdmin though, the function is named create_sequences without the (). I then edited sequences.sql so that the first line simply says modding.create_sequences, and I am no longer getting the error. Whether or not this fixes anything, or just makes it think there's not an error, I don't know. I've also been unable to launch the editor since a bit after I upgraded to version 2, so I might need to install it again (darn!). are any of you having that issue?

• 4 weeks later...

I may have figured something out.

I noticed that in the error, it says modding.create_sequences() does not exist. Looking at PGAdmin though, the function is named create_sequences without the (). I then edited sequences.sql so that the first line simply says modding.create_sequences, and I am no longer getting the error. Whether or not this fixes anything, or just makes it think there's not an error, I don't know. I've also been unable to launch the editor since a bit after I upgraded to version 2, so I might need to install it again (darn!). are any of you having that issue?

its not an errors it seems it is just a line. I was studying for a while I couldn't make a mod I set up tools probably(it seems)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I was able to start modding, are you guys still having trouble?ÃÂ

Sorry for late answering. I have University entrance exam so I dont have time. I ignored error and I was able to run modding tools, even started to scripting tutorials. Then I stopped trying it and started to study. So deleting "()" worked? Did you make progress? Let me know pal. I am really interested in with that and will make one in summer.

Edited by ZOBARCIK

• 7 months later...

I was able to start modding, are you guys still having trouble?ÃÂ

Sorry for late answering. I have University entrance exam so I dont have time. I ignored error and I was able to run modding tools, even started to scripting tutorials. Then I stopped trying it and started to study. So deleting "()" worked? Did you make progress? Let me know pal. I am really interested in with that and will make one in summer.

I ran the command in -a instead of -q and found out that the error is called after:

DROP FUNCTION IF EXISTS modding.create_sequences();

So that just means that it cannot drop the function and thus will skip this line.

Edited by telonetipass

• 1 year later...