ENBs should not be allowed on the front page

JarlBrogruf

Not using / understanding / liking something certainly doesn't invalidate it. Sheesh. That said, the whole issue could probably be resolved easily by adding an ENB specific tag, so the people who are inexplicably offended by their existence can filter them and move on. Just a suggestion.

EDIT: Ninja'd :)

Not a big fan of ENBs myself, but I've used a few and I liked the results for some time at least. Sharing, no matter what with a group of people you'll never see in real life is a nice thing. Since I'm not a modder and I can't make mods for myself, modders is all I have between me and the ol' vanilla Skyrim. I think there are a lot more companion mods out there that take less time to make than an ENB. Even so, each companion mod has it's fans so to speak, even if it's just one fan, that fan might be you some day. I've downloaded mods, that had no endorsements, no comments. I mean, I was the only one that actually seemed to like that mod, so as far as I'm concerned every mod is much welcomed.

If I had a dime for every time I saw a topic about "such and such type mods shouldn't be on the whatever" then I would be able to buy a Bugotti Veyron

Bugatti Veyron is such an ugly car, looks like a beetle with its head caved in. Anyway, on topic...

I have never used an ENB mod, I don't particularly see the attraction to them, and prefer a level of realism in my game's image that ENBs often erase. I once jokingly said that ENB mods are like the Skyrim equivalent of the infamous "mininuke shooting miniguns", which were often mods created by first time modders and then uploaded onto the Nexus. Not because of how "easy" there are to make, as some are very hard I'd imagine, but because of the amount of ENB mods that roll out constantly.

However, I do not think that they should be restricted from the front page. There have been some considerably far more controversial and weird mods that have been on the front page, even the Hot Files, and have not been banned or restricted, and so I don't see why ENB mods should be any different. As of now, Adult Files are the only mods that have any form of restrictions, and that's for very good reason, this site is PG13+, not 18+.