A mod that adds another dragon born

tVEC

OK I'm good with ideas but not sure how realistic they are in relation to the Skyrim engine. I'm sure what I'm describing would be difficult to make....

I had this idea when doing tedious mini quests....like find 20 of this, or deliver so-and-so to whats-her-face...

Anyway, I thought of a mod which adds another dragonborn to the game, one that comes after the main quest is complete.

You can choose the sex of the dragonborn. Maybe you can control the race or other features? They are level one when you meet. Maybe there is a back story?

He/She is a follower who gains XP as he helps you. You can assign misc quests to him/her. They can marry. They can buy things like stewards in Hearthfire.

You can shout to each other over long distances, or use the Greybeards as a relay (hey they got your attention before......) to communicate follower commands...maybe he can shout to you to request help or to affirm when he is has completed his task....

One command could be a "loot" command, where he loots for you, and packs it too..... He could be revived once if he is killed and he will do the same for you.....

I guess it would basically be a heavily modified steward?

Anyway does anyone think this is possible?