Contract kills

Jonkerz

I'd like to request a mod related to the perks Contract Killer and Lawbringer. I was surprised that the regulators didn't have any contracts out, surely mr Tenpenny amongst others deserve to be killed in the name of all things good. I haven't tried the contract killer perk yet, but I'm guessing it is just as dissapointing (collecting ears for money plus bad karma and nothing more). They should have contracts with varying difficulty and rewards should depend on the manner of execution. Silent kill=excellent, target plus some witnesses=good, bloodbath=bad, left witness=really bad.

I'm stunned that Bethesda didn't go there with these perks, it would have been so much cooler.

Well since you can get both perks, you could just rake in the dough by killing people on both sides and doing so should maintain a steady karma. Extra money from doing both would offset the fact that you technically wouldn't really be gaining or losing any karma.

Well since you can get both perks, you could just rake in the dough by killing people on both sides and doing so should maintain a steady karma. Extra money from doing both would offset the fact that you technically wouldn't really be gaining or losing any karma.

Sounds like being neutrel would be an great way to get rich.

Sounds like being neutrel would be an great way to get rich.

Hell yeah it is. Just look at arms dealers.... or Switzerland

My character is basically a hired gun... he'll kill anyone for profit, so both perks make sense in his case. I would definitely like to see some specific contracts though.

Guest deleted934561

When I was exploring downtown D.C. I found a regulator corpsewith a contract on him for some person

forgot his name though and mentioned that he was in the town C. Commons .

well on my exploring I just went into the house close by for some loot and there is that guy

I turned in his named finger to the regulators and they talked to me like I wasnt there 15 times before???

maybe you can get the perk with out spending a perk point on it like the ant perk and blood drinker

Archived