Imperial BlackOps Mod

Lisnpuppy

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I take a few days off and people start bickering.Ok, the queen of pain and submission has returned,no more spats or some will suffer personal and private disciplinary action from me.

Also...Dani, the Sai are yours if you want them! :biggrin:

Yes Dezi I would like. I planned to ask when you got back but you came sooner than I thought.

Children..enough already! No bickering in my thread or Mommy will have to send you to time out! :)

Please, not the paddle I just wanted a cookie! :(

paddle!... yes, I can please have another :whistling: now for something completely different....

early forms of black powder that could be made with alchemy is that ruled out? If not maybe a player with a high level in alchemy could product black powder with the right knowledge and elements to do so. It would fit the time period, and it would go with the image of black ops toys. I am not talking about Guns nor anything relate to that. Just very primitive forms of black powder that one might have seen in the late 11th - early 12th century, across Europe and middle east. Not effective enough to be employed on the battle, for an assassin it would give you nice edge. You could really not rule out, the fact that if the empire had hint of knowledge of black powder. They would see the military benefit of this powder, a try to cultivate this new technology. Even Greek Fire would be made with alchemy, giving yet another way to complete a mission.

That would mirror much of our own history how we advance with that simple powder

I take a few days off and people start bickering.Ok, the queen of pain and submission has returned,no more spats or some will suffer personal and private disciplinary action from me.

Also...Dani, the Sai are yours if you want them! :biggrin:

Yes Dezi I would like. I planned to ask when you got back but you came sooner than I thought.

I'll send you the meshes for them love!

Children..enough already! No bickering in my thread or Mommy will have to send you to time out! :)

Please, not the paddle I just wanted a cookie! :(

paddle!... yes, I can please have another :whistling: now for something completely different....

early forms of black powder that could be made with alchemy is that ruled out? If not maybe a player with a high level in alchemy could product black powder with the right knowledge and elements to do so. It would fit the time period, and it would go with the image of black ops toys. I am not talking about Guns nor anything relate to that. Just very primitive forms of black powder that one might have seen in the late 11th - early 12th century, across Europe and middle east. Not effective enough to be employed on the battle, for an assassin it would give you nice edge. You could really not rule out, the fact that if the empire had hint of knowledge of black powder. They would see the military benefit of this powder, a try to cultivate this new technology. Even Greek Fire would be made with alchemy, giving yet another way to complete a mission.

That would mirror much of our own history how we advance with that simple powder

No..not ruled out especially when I am so impressed by your history knowledge...I do have ahistory degree so I like these things..and Monty Python references. However we need someone who can script in OBSE to do these type things. In the Thieves Job mod by Jog there are bottles with exploding stuff in them so I know it can happen. :)

black powder would make great eye shadow and eye liner...give you that explosive look the guys really like. http://bestsmileys.com/lol/10.gif

"She's da bomb!"

Quite literally, indeed...

I second the additon of sai to the arsenal: they're both historically accurate, and the ninja/assassin-types would benefit from those as well.

I would also please Marvel fans, really, since everybody from Elektra to Deadpool has used them with good at least once - and usually with very lethal results.

black powder would make great eye shadow and eye liner...give you that explosive look the guys really like. http://bestsmileys.com/lol/10.gif

"She's da bomb!"

Quite literally, indeed...

I second the additon of sai to the arsenal: they're both historically accurate, and the ninja/assassin-types would benefit from those as well.

I would also please Marvel fans, really, since everybody from Elektra to Deadpool has used them with good at least once - and usually with very lethal results.

done....taking screenies later

Yes, but there's a possibility I can't actually send it directly to you through here. It only says "Send E-mail". If you want the snow suit, I gotta get the name of the address so I can send it to you.