Is there a mod to make you visible to yourself while in Chameleon?

SeedReaper

Title says it all...

I want to be able to see myself while I'm playing pranks on the citizens.

TIA!

Love this site. I'm new to TES. I tried playing Morrowind a bit but couldn't get my gamepad to work properly with it (I'm on a PC). But recently I got ambitious and got a proper xbox 360 controller and wireless setup, and xpadder has been invaluable in helping my gaming addiction to grow.

SR

There is a mod that removes the refraction effect and makes you visible according to your Chameleon strength. It is called Refractionless Chameleon -Corresponding Transparency- , but I've never used it, so I don't know how effective it is, or if it's what you are looking for.

Oh, by the way, there is a really neat feature to all the Nexus sites called 'Search'. :thumbsup:

There is a mod that removes the refraction effect and makes you visible according to your Chameleon strength. It is called Refractionless Chameleon -Corresponding Transparency- , but I've never used it, so I don't know how effective it is, or if it's what you are looking for.

Oh, by the way, there is a really neat feature to all the Nexus sites called 'Search'. :thumbsup:

I did search. I was just tired, having come home from work after my shift, and it was bedtime. So I used the wrong seach terms "while chameleon see self". got me nowhere. If I searched for "visible" instead of "see self" then I would have gotten my answer (which is no, apart from a glitch). No need to be snarky. I ALWAYS search first and will never waste your precious forum-surfing time needlessly or carelessly.

I did search. I was just tired, having come home from work after my shift, and it was bedtime. So I used the wrong seach terms "while chameleon see self". got me nowhere. If I searched for "visible" instead of "see self" then I would have gotten my answer (which is no, apart from a glitch). No need to be snarky. I ALWAYS search first and will never waste your precious forum-surfing time needlessly or carelessly.

Seems to me that it's 'you' who are irritable, not I -- see that smiley with a thumbs up? That actually means something. Not to mention that I did suggest a mod. Sheesh!

Seems to me that it's 'you' who are irritable, not I -- see that smiley with a thumbs up? That actually means something. Not to mention that I did suggest a mod. Sheesh!

Did I say you were irritable? No. I said you were snarky, and here you've given another snarky response. :thumbsup:

:teehee:

Did I say you were irritable?

Actually you did. Your words were: "No need to be snarky."

No. I said you were snarky, and here you've given another snarky response. :thumbsup:

:teehee:

I don't know what snarky means to you, but where I live in the UK, snarky means irritable, short tempered. If anything, my comment about the search feature could be construed as a touch of friendly sarcasm.

Anyway, my intent was to help you, nothing more.

please excuse my use of localiSed idiom.

here in the states, snarky means sarcastic and condescending.

Actually its used for irritability here in the states as well, at least in my state.

You can also try using SDR. Not only does it do what you ask, but it overhauls a lot of the sneaking functions both on PC and NPC. It's a seriously great mod for those that enjoy sneaking.

Fair enough, it was a misunderstanding. No big deal.

Actually its used for irritability here in the states as well, at least in my state.

You can also try using SDR. Not only does it do what you ask, but it overhauls a lot of the sneaking functions both on PC and NPC. It's a seriously great mod for those that enjoy sneaking.

Thanks for the tip, Lonewolf Kai! And it wouldn't be the first time I have misunderstood a word's definition in use.