More Enemy based armors

Psykodelic1323

Immersive Armors, Immersive Weapons, and Complete Crafting Overhaul have been doing some great things IMO. They may not always be up to date, CCO doesn't have DLC support last time I checked, and they may not include everything that everyone wants, but they are slowly and surely including a lot of great weapons and armors that were both already in the game, as well as new ones that are being modded. They may not be compatible with some of the more popular ones in every way, but if you give them a shot you might like them.

Have fun!

Immersive Armors, Immersive Weapons, and Complete Crafting Overhaul have been doing some great things IMO. They may not always be up to date, CCO doesn't have DLC support last time I checked, and they may not include everything that everyone wants, but they are slowly and surely including a lot of great weapons and armors that were both already in the game, as well as new ones that are being modded. They may not be compatible with some of the more popular ones in every way, but if you give them a shot you might like them.

Have fun!

CCO supports Dawnguard / heartfire, but it adds arrow crafting still, so you have two sets of arrow crafting >_> one cheaper than the other.

This is true, but I don't think it has quite every item from the DLCs craftable in CCO style, and we all know no one is satisfied if they can't have everything. :rolleyes: Edited by Dudeman325