One word (or two?) Ironsights

hellboundindefensis

I'm 300% behind this, Ha, more than you!

Anyway, I was super surprised when I tried to ironsight ingame and it didn't do what I thought it would. I'm not entirely sure how difficult it would be to implement, and whether or not it would need a construction set.

The laser weapons are actually ok without ironsights as they have a pretty healthy tracer effect - BUT - I do notice they have what looks like a laser pointer gizmo on them? - if that's what it is then maybe when you press the aim button you could get the laser pointer beam come on.

Well, they need the weapons to be a lot more accurate for it to work well. I know there's mods to lower spread, but I still aim in and it fires in the general area. I also really hate when I'm trying to poke around a corner, and I use vats and see my character hit the wall.

Gonna Have to agree here. I almost made a topic for this myself until i saw this. With upcoming mods for real world guns that are bound to be in fallout (Take the recently released Desert Dragon on FO3nexus) accurate Iron sights will be on most of modded weaponry. Iron sights are a must have.

Archived