Dynamic Radial Blur Permafuzz!

Koniving

I have a permafuzz problem with my enb. It occurred today after installing 3 mods.

DragonKiller Cart

An outfit mod (These wouldn't cause it).

SM Essential Player

At first I was thinking perhaps the fuzz was because of TR Basic Needs. Haven't slept since creating the character, level 7, and god knows how many days its been with all the fast travelling. So I slept for 12 hours. Well rested. Still blurry. Ate, drank, made sure to avoid booze.

Nothing. Still fuzzy, everywhere, all the time. Only time it seems to stop is when something phases through the camera.

So I uninstalled those mods.

Still fuzzy. Switched players. Worked fine at first with a different character. One load screen later, perma-fuzz.

Only other thing I can think of is I defragmented all my drives. Trying to reinstall the enb now, see if maybe a setting was messed up. Otherwise, can someone help me? It looks like my camera needs glasses at all ranges!

Update:

Wasn't related to a mod. I found this on a different enb page.

Smooth focusing bug - some people reported that DoF gets corrupted on their PCs - image is always blured. This issue is usually caused by not proper focusing texture preparation, due to the construction of ENB itself. To 'cure' such situation comment line containing definition of flag USE_SMOOTH_DOF in 'enbeffectprepass.fx' file (about line 233.).

Fixed it. So if you have a blur issue with an enb, this might be a fix..