Skyrim launcher just loops and the game don't start

Johjt

Okey, so I haven't played for a few month.. Then I decided to play, the game said that I had to do an update.. okey, did that. Now the game wont start. The launcher just loops back to itself like in this video..:

I have tried to reinstall the game. No change.

I have tried to buy all the expansions. No change.

I have no mods installed.

I have tried to "Verify integrity of game cache" on Steam. No change.

I have tried to defrag Skyrim's files on steam. No change.

I have tried to run the program on low grafik. No change.

I have updated my grafik drivers. No change.

So.. help?

My computer info:

Windows 7 Ultimate  –  CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 970 Processor -- 16 GB RAM –  Graphics: ATI Radeon HD 5700 Series

I'm not sure why you are posting here if you do not use any mods or NMM? If you are using the pure vanilla steam product, honestly, that is a steam problem (and kinda a big one...!)

However here are my guesses, for whatever they are worth:

1. You don't say whether you are trying to continue a game that you started before the update? If so, it could be that for whatever reason, your unmodded save game is nevertheless incompatible with the new update. This happens a lot with modded games, not sure why an unmodded game would have the same problem, but the one way to discover if this is the case would be to start a new game and see if the problem persists.

2.When you installed the game, did you by chance use any non-default locations? Maybe steam is not launching because it can't find the file.

3. Are you logged into steam? Skyrim won't play without it.

4. Is there any chance that your firewall is blocking the connection?

Sorry that's all I've got. Good luck!