Star War's Galatic Empire vs. Halo's Covenant: The Ultimate Wa

JediMasterChief2

I've always been thinking "what would it be like to pit these two factions against each other". I mean, think of it. The Empire, for the most part, despises non-humans, and the Covenant declares humanity a heretic race. Both sides are technologically advanced and have huge armies with weapons and ships that pack quite the punch. Throw them into a war zone and awesomeness is bound to come out of it. Anyways, here are the rules of the game:

1) You must declare who's side you are on (Empire or Covenant) and stick with it.

2) Remember to post who's side you are each time you make a post.

3) Keep it fair. Don't make a single post that covers the whole war. Keep it short and sweet (if you know what I mean).

4) Don't post anything outside of what each faction is capable of in their respective franchises

5) Have fun.

I'll start out. I declare that I am a member of the Empire.

During a routine inspection on an Imperial Fleet orbiting above Tatooine, unidentified signatures appear on the long-range scanners following an unknown hole being torn in space. The Imperial ask via radio for the ships to identify themselves.

Hmmm I doubt they would have anything against a Planet destroyer like the Death star, how about 2 of them. http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/whistling.gif Warns the empire about the war taking place http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/devil.gif

I win YAAYY

Edited by Thor.