Hidden/Cut Early version of Pipboy?

KDStudios

I hate to be "that guy" but this isn't new. Those pictures were found a long time ago and have been on the Pip-Boy 3000 Fallout wikia page for over three years. They are most likely only concept art and not actually beta screen shoots of the Pip-Boy. It looks kinda cool, but I don't think it really fits the whole "zeerust" theme the rest of the game have. Edited by TheNeglected

I hate to be "that guy" but this isn't new. Those pictures were found a long time ago and have been on the Pip-Boy 3000 Fallout wikia page for over three years. They are most likely only concept art and not actually beta screen shoots of the Pip-Boy. It looks kinda cool, but I don't think it really fits the whole "zeerust" fealing the rest of the game have.

I never claimed it was new or that I was the only person to find it out of the hundreds of thousands of people that have dug through the textures.bsa. Considering how old the game is, I find it rather amusing that you'd think I'd assume that I'm the first and only person to find it ;)

I just found it odd that I've never seen anything mentioned about it, judging by the responses I'd take a guess that they didn't know or at least forgot about it. I just wanted to know what people thought of it.

I also played with the colour settings and if you change it to the correct green colour, it looks pretty seamless with the old pipboy and that's good enough for me that it may have fit into the game.

Perhaps it is concept art, judging by the lack of information it probably is.