WIP - Thunderbolt Shout Package

EnaiSiaion

Learning shouts has been changed: you only need to know the three words that go into each shout, not the entirety of both component shouts, and you also don't need to spend dragon souls into the component shouts; but you do need to spend dragon souls into the new shout.

Shoutcrafting (experimental, may or may not work)

You can pick up a Tome of Shoutcrafting, which teaches you a "blank" shout with three words but no effects and a 30/40/50 second cooldown. After reading the Tome, you can cast 3 spells to apply their effects to the three words of the shout. This is a repeatable process. Also works with scrolls for the less wizardly inclined.

The point is to apply spells that are expensive, hard to cast or simply to delegate s number of utility spells to the shout button.

Finally I can casts all ( well, 3 ) of my buffs without having to spend a lot of time on them!

@EnaiSiaion: I'm really looking forward to the release of Thunderbolt! I'm an avid user of T3nd0's Skyrim Redone, and I don't see that changing anytime soon. Wiill your system be compatible with the way T3nd0 has linked the Thu'um and Speechcraft via both exp gain and added perks (2 in particular: they make a shout's duration/magnitude/damage [depending on the individual shoud] scale with Speechcraft)? I appreciate your reply

He probably just added a perk that gives a bonus to spells with the MagicShout keyword.

This should extend to every spell with the MagicShout keyword including mine, but noticeably not some of the shouts in the regular game. Hopefully he knows about this and implemented a workaround.

--)+(--

Admit it, Dismay is a nice shout but it just doesn't have enough BEEEES in it. Fixed in Thunderbolt. :)