New World Blues

mythicdawnmaster

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a bit confused... is this big firefight taking place at the same warehouse Samuel and Emile are at right now, or a different one? 'Cause I was going to introduce my government antagonist around now, and I haven't had a chance to post for a while.

Here's our government antagonist, to be the personal enemy of Samuel, possessing similar armor, combat skills, and possibly weapons. Hope you like him.

Name: Julian Cross

Race( Caucasian, African, Asian, Hispanic, etc.) Caucasian

Alignment: (are they a morally good person, bad person, have no standing etc) Neutral

Appearance: Tall and thick, standing at around 6'3. His blonde hair is cut military-short, he has a large, pink scar on his forehead, and blue eyes. Because of his height and thickness (he's built like a truck.) he's very strong and efficient in melee combat, but he's also easier to hit when being shot at.

Armour and/or clothing: White tunic, gloves and pants, with shiny black combat boots. The clothing is complemented with armor-plates that were built into the cloth, meaning that his typical clothing is also his body armor. He wears a white bullet-proof vest overtop his torso, and a typical strap-on white combat helmet.

Weapons: His favoured weapon is a SPAS-12 combat shotgun that utilizes slug rounds. It can pierce most armor if it is fired at close range. He also carries an M4A1 carbine with a laser sight, a desert eagle and one of those shovels (used by the US military.) doubles as an axe. He's got several hand grenades and two land mines as well.

Skills: He has Government-level military training, so he's efficient with guns, explosives, unarmed combat and using a melee weapon. However, unlike Samuel, he has received advanced training with explosives, and as such as able to plant C4 or other more advanced explosives. He finds that he's at his best at close range, whether with a shotgun or with a melee weapon.

Background: He grew up in Hope, the child of two government soldiers. He proved to have the makings of a real killer when he joined the military. While he was serving with them his parents were each killed by the Recalcitrancy when they were hunted down and killed by a small group of Recalcitrancy soldiers. Enraged, he attempted to track down those responsible, but failed. He has since risen rapidly through the ranks of the military, fuelled by a desire for revenge and the urge to honor his parents' memory. He's been assigned to guard the weapons shipment that Samuel, Emile and the rest of those Recalcitrancy soldiers are after.

Edited by Flipout6

I'm a bit confused... is this big firefight taking place at the same warehouse Samuel and Emile are at right now, or a different one? 'Cause I was going to introduce my government antagonist around now, and I haven't had a chance to post for a while.

Here's our government antagonist, to be the personal enemy of Samuel, possessing similar armor, combat skills, and possibly weapons. Hope you like him.

Name: Julian Cross

Race( Caucasian, African, Asian, Hispanic, etc.) Caucasian

Alignment: (are they a morally good person, bad person, have no standing etc) Neutral

Appearance: Tall and thick, standing at around 6'3. His blonde hair is cut military-short, he has a large, pink scar on his forehead, and blue eyes. Because of his height and thickness (he's built like a truck.) he's very strong and efficient in melee combat, but he's also easier to hit when being shot at.

Armour and/or clothing: White tunic, gloves and pants, with shiny black combat boots. The clothing is complemented with armor-plates that were built into the cloth, meaning that his typical clothing is also his body armor. He wears a white bullet-proof vest overtop his torso, and a typical strap-on white combat helmet.

Weapons: His favoured weapon is a SPAS-12 combat shotgun that utilizes slug rounds. It can pierce most armor if it is fired at close range. He also carries an M4A1 carbine with a laser sight, a desert eagle and one of those shovels (used by the US military.) doubles as an axe. He's got several hand grenades and two land mines as well.

Skills: He has Government-level military training, so he's efficient with guns, explosives, unarmed combat and using a melee weapon. However, unlike Samuel, he has received advanced training with explosives, and as such as able to plant C4 or other more advanced explosives. He finds that he's at his best at close range, whether with a shotgun or with a melee weapon.

Background: He grew up in Hope, the child of two government soldiers. He proved to have the makings of a real killer when he joined the military. While he was serving with them his parents were each killed by the Recalcitrancy when they were hunted down and killed by a small group of Recalcitrancy soldiers. Enraged, he attempted to track down those responsible, but failed. He has since risen rapidly through the ranks of the military, fuelled by a desire for revenge and the urge to honor his parents' memory. He's been assigned to guard the weapons shipment that Samuel, Emile and the rest of those Recalcitrancy soldiers are after.

Isn't that Firefight over?

@mythic: Thanks.

@Brutii: I mean that the plan/mission was to steal the weapons shipment the convoy went to get. I was planning on there being some vehicle chase, but if you don't feel like another firefight I can just have the captain fool everybody into thinking he was a regular military officer who fended off an ambush, hence the bullet holes.

Nice post best :thumbsup:

Introducing my Government character i said i was making, indeed she likes opulence too much, and will most certainly be a weakness :tongue: And quite obviously, combat isn't on her list, she's more likely to arrange attacks than carry them out.

Name: Harriet Kloss

Race: Caucasian

Alignment: Evil to a degree: She puts her tastes of opulence and finery before the lives of the people, over-taxing the slums and other areas to fill her own coffers.

Appearance: Harriet is 5'11", and weighs 120lbs, she has dark brown eyes and a pale complexion. Her hair is dark blonde. She has high cheekbones, and gaunt cheeks.

Armour and/or clothing: Harriet only dresses in the most exquisite of pieces, her every article of clothing seeps opulence and the very height of modern expense and fashion. She is fascinated by tapestry, and has a few of her own clothes made as a modern twist of the old styles. Her jewellery is only the most expensive, rumour has it she takes gold from the treasury of Sustenance to melt down and make into earrings. She prefers heeled footwear and dresses when possible, but is know to be a fan of women's suits.

Weapons: A gold plated, pearl gripped .9mm pistol.

Skills: Harriet is an excellent public speaker, a talented negotiator, and she has something of a silver tongue, being able to manipulate people to do as she wishes.

Background: Harriet was born in the upper reaches of Sustenance, in the exclusive 'Cloud district', an area populated by beautiful mansions and glittering gardens, her father was at the time the governor of commerce of both cities, so could obviously afford to get his daughter privately educated. As an adolescent she was drawn into the world of fashion, reading books, watching videos, and attending all the latest shows, she briefly tasted the life of a model but found that being told what to do was not her thing at all. Instead she focused on her education, learning everything there was to know about economics and business from her father and his friends.

However after bringing a matter of scandal to her family for drug abuse, she was cast out and sent to live with her aunt. There she continued her studies in economics memorising everything she had previously been taught

As she approached her 30's Harriet had been a member of parliament for some time, in the economic sector, she suggested taxes and handled wages. After years of hard work she was made a member of the cabinet. However her life as a politician slotted in with her job as a banker, as the organization known as 'The treasury' was both the treasury itself, and the bank of both cities, making her advances in both arenas extremely beneficial.

She got close with the highest ranks in the Treasury's bank department, swept along by her family's long history of economic success, and forgiven for her previous scandal by the public, she attained promotion to under-secretary of tax, which came along with a huge monetary bonus. However her position was short lived, as she worked her way higher up the chain, becoming the president's personal assistant, and at the age of 42, Vice-President of the Treasury.

She resided in one of largest, and by far the most opulent manors in the cloud district, built for her by the cities greatest architects, following schematics of the very first Winter palace of russia, only on a smaller scale. Every room is over populated in ornate furniture and opulence.

Recently, she has forgotten the details of a group of workers wanting better pay, she was going to quell them before things got out of hand, but has forgotten the details.