Mods not working.

MrJellyfish877

Okay.

So I downloaded a selection of mods with vortex but at first they didn't work at all and the game was running vanilla. Then I went to the plugins section and moved all of the mods I downloaded to "active" and now when I start a new game I get a series of repeating error stating that there is a "model load error" that keep me from playing.

https://wiki.nexusmods.com/index.php/Morrowind_graphics_guide I just recommend this guide on another thread. Since your post screams your new to modding ES3, I'd recommend checking out the many guides ppl have wrote over the years.

Mlox is something you need to put those Mods in the Right Order and Hopefully cure those errors of yours. But don't count on it, its just a Load Sorter. Wrye Mash will be the Next app you want, but I'm getting ahead of myself.

"Model load error" could be you're missing files or the plugin that calls for it ain't "active". Or something else. I don't know. My advice would to check out that guide above. Run Mlox and try again. I'm not familiar with Vortex so I can't help you there.