Problem with Modders resource and bookshelves.

tmr4122

I downloaded TNF-Breezehome: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49347 and edited it by copying the crafting area, moving it north of the original, clearing out the old area and adding a 15 bookshelf library.

So in essence, you come down the stairs and make a right into the library and walking to the right again through the library to get to the crafting area.

I used Modder' Resource-Weapons Racks-Bookshelves- Plaques-Mannequins https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11618 to add the book shelves. I have used this several times before with no issue, but now, for some reason I have the following issue:

My character gets the "Press E to activate the bookshelf" but nothing happens.

The WHOLE bookshelf is copied from EID_Activators and pasted directly in place.

Tied placing a bookshelf in the center of the room but that one did not work either.

The shelves are aligned with, but not touching the walls.

There are no planes I can see that might be preventing use.

A chest I placed in the room does work.

The only modification I made to the old crafting area is to delete all the crafting objects, add some lights and the bookshelves.

The plugin is lchecked and loaded with LOOT.

(I am leveling a character off a fresh start to see if that might be the problem.)

I have two .esp's available . One with an empty room (saved in a backup directory [in case I have to start over from scratch]) and one with the bookshelves in place [in the Data Directory].

I'd very much appreciate any assistance in figuring this out. I would even be willing to hire someone to fix it.

Since I have not received any response from Elianora, I plan to just keep this for my personal use.

Thanks in advance and Happy New Year.

Delete all your current self's ... make sure to get all the items you can't see (press the M key). Save your mod and quit, Reload the mod and the resource and make one copy of the whole shelf set up

from the resource to your mod. Make sure the activate box is set a little off. no 0's on the angles. If that don't work try again ...

@NexusComa

No idea why that worked, but thanks. The room was empty and no residue.

Redownloaded both mods and imported the .esp

Emptied the room completely and saved it again.

1st bookshelf worked like a charm. I went back to EID and got another. (Just tryin to import clean.)

2nd one did not work. [deleted it]

3rd one worked so I used that one and filled the other 13 using copy/paste in place/drag...repeat.

I am sure the second one was aligned correctly.

But hey...I have a library. :) I expect to be done tomorrow [i am making other changes...like patching the holes in the roof.] and I'll share the pic.

Have a great year man and again thanks.