Myrwatch has no Interior, endless fall through the floor

TrihuggerTiggz

Hi everyone,

I've got a real head scratcher. Myrwatch, the CC, has no interior and upon entering the character will fall and then get kicked back up to the entry point to just fall again in an endless loop until I "tcl" or reload. If I "tcl" I can use the portal to the crafting room (equally no floor/walls/books/etc. but does have the weapon racks/mannequins/dirt piles to grow stuff). Of note some of the "activatable" objects like the cooking pot were still there but others like the forge/smelter/enchanting table/etc. were all also missing.

I have ZERO idea what I could have done to do this. It happens with a new game as well. I have tried having Steam verify the integrity of the game files, run the game with the dirty Update/Dawnguard/etc. plugins just to see if that helped and still struck out. This is my modwatch: https://modwat.ch/u/trihugger/plugins if it can be of any use.

From what I've read this *sounds* like something somehow messed with the interior of the ESL file and now it's gone haywire but I checked everything in XEdit and the only edits are from lighting from ENB Light (the patch). There are exterior edits to the space from the Majestic Mountains patch that I've used for quite a while now but never had this issue.

This is a screenshot of what it looks like in both rooms. https://imgur.com/a/rhkzHGA Looks trippy AF with random stuff just hanging out in the seam of space.

I'm going to try and disable the ENB Light patch from messing with anything inside there and hope that fixes it but in the mean time if any of you find individuals can give me some possible "naughties" aside from uninstall stuff until I find the stinker (I'm already doing that :( lol) I will be very appreciative.

Thank you for reading and any help!

it works fine for me, prolly some mods that fúck up things

the only way to find out is remove all your mods, add myrwatch esl+bsa and see if it works like intended, if so you have to add your mods 1 by 1 back and need to check everytime if it stil works

btw the house is not that great

Edited by speedynl

• 2 years later...

Thanks for the replies gang. It ended up being the ENB Light patch. It had modified some of the interior cells and apparently that's all sorts of bad juju with ESL files.

I'm getting same ;bug', too. :( And I only using ENB Series + Intrigued ENB. Any ideas, how to fix it?