Anyone Have problem installing Vilja?

SmokingTSX

Hi all. I am pretty new at this.

I recently downloaded Skyrim, I believe with update 10 + dawnguard, and heathfire. I am not 100% sure I installed it right, but the game plays.

I use the Nexus beta and installed some mods, most of them worked.

I try to install the Vilja mod. Nexus says it installed, I started a new character so I am sure I didn't start from a save that my dude has been to the manner.

But Vilja isn't in the manner, any suggestions? Maybe I am doing something wrong?

Edited by SmokingTSX

Hi all. I am pretty new at this.

I recently downloaded Skyrim, I believe with update 10 + dawnguard, and heathfire. I am not 100% sure I installed it right, but the game plays.

I use the Nexus beta and installed some mods, most of them worked.

I try to install the Vilja mod. Nexus says it installed, I started a new character so I am sure I didn't start from a save that my dude has been to the manner.

But Vilja is in the manner, any suggestions? Maybe I am doing something wrong?

Vilja seems to load fine for me. What version of Skyrim are you running Steam, disk or other?

Rabbit

Vilja seems to load fine for me. What version of Skyrim are you running Steam, disk or other?

I'm going to go with "probably the torrented version".

That's correct, I will buy the full game if that might be the problem.

It's just that I bought Skyrim on 360 before I upgraded my pc and realize the wonders of mods, I just don't want to buy the game again before I try out the mods first.

No support for 'try before buy' pirates.

Banned.

-LM