A weapon with attitude

sirknimrac

Hey guys, I would like to contribute but I have no clue of modding so I will just lend some of my ideas :-)

So basically what I was thinking of was a storyline involving this sentient/cursed weapon.

Obviously the weapon could have already existed for many thousand years until the dragonborn finds the weapon, but what if the dragonborn himself is the cause or the reason of how this sword is created in the first place?

What I mean is: Maybe there could be a questline surrounding a special sword that is told to absorb the souls of dragons, (like the dragonborn obviously) so our hero embarks on a journey to find this _sword of the dragonborn_

While on his quest he finds a weird/crazy scholar that strangely enough knows a lot about this sword, so both continue their journey together .... then they find the place/dungeon where the sword is hidden and encounter some dragon priest-like guys protecting the sword. In the end it comes to a final battle where

1. the scholar reveals his true form/intend (hes one of the dragon priests/ or hes a dragon or whatever :biggrin: ) and the player is forced to kill him with the sword
  2. the scholar is trapped in some kind of mechanism which transfers his soul and consciousness into the weapon
  3. player kills the dragonpriest boss with the sword, trapping his soul in it
  4. quest goes on where the player kills some particular dragon whos consciousness is transferred into the blade
  5. and so on....

what do you guys think about it??

I'm hoping to start on the weapon at some point, already found some epic 3d models, just need to find someone able to convert them for Skyrim and texture them :P

If anyone else thinks they would be able to do it all in a shorter timeframe than I can, please do but be sure to let me know so I don't waste the effort lol

I had a few ideas for a quest already and I will probably include some of Camelstyle's ideas too.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...