Killable children mod opinions.

Silveressa

Poll: Killable Children mod, Like it? Hate it?  

211 members have voted

1. 1. The mod to make children no longer gods you feel this is....

• Excellent! adds to the realism!
    • Disgusting you sick freak!
    • Meh, I could care less either way.
    • ??? There's a mod for that!?!?
    • Other: (comment below)

Looks like they changed the way kids are designated -- or maybe hardwired some code -- in the new patch. And frankly, I'm insulted.

If the devs didn't want us engaging in child killing, then they should have simply omitted children from the game entirely, like Oblivion. Because I don't care who it is in my game, I want them mortal.

Yeah, I aggree & can vouch for the childrens' immunity to harm.

Geez. I never liked the "essential" system I don't how many times I wanted to off that dumb woodelf in Skingrad (if I remember correctly) in oblivion

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have loaded the mod but haven't had a chance of offing a little person just yet. I don't think I will have a problem pulling the trigger on one due to the fact I placed that poor little orphan boy from Grayditch into slavery in one of my games. There are certain characters in this game that I have taken an extreme dislike to and would like to see them off to the afterlife but can't due to them being unkillable.

Now before you call me a sick angel for not having a problem with killing children in a game let me just say in my defense that I will go out of my way to not cause harm to any living thing, has long has it is not causing me harm, in the real world. Also keep in mind that we are playing a game, a game that is very useful to getting rid of ones frustrations that can accumulate during the day. And if that doesn't work for you then you can just take a flying leap off the nearest cliff.

Now before you call me a sick angel for not having a problem with killing children in a game let me just say in my defense that I will go out of my way to not cause harm to any living thing, has long has it is not causing me harm, in the real world. Also keep in mind that we are playing a game, a game that is very useful to getting rid of ones frustrations that can accumulate during the day. And if that doesn't work for you then you can just take a flying leap off the nearest cliff.

Your a teacher, ain't ya? :D

Your a teacher, ain't ya? :D

or maybe a day-care worker :P

So does that mean Bethesda doesnt give a damn about what we, or a majority of people want? We want killable children, if you dont add it, why cripple the mod that works with an update? or is it more of a conflict of update and mod? Can there be a work around? I dont want to start ranting about Bethesda but if they did the update just to disable this mod, then that is just plain low... I hope they repair this issue with DLC's or something...

Archived