Feminized Power Armor

Sillius

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just to stop all the people saying that there shouldn't be Female versions of Power Armor.

Honestly a women doesn't have the same build as a man, so logically they'd have a suit to fix that as it would be hard as hell to fight when you have space in the wrong spots and none in the right.

Haha ill give you A for effort, but explain me whats the blue thing on the second picture? A large tissue?

Yup, got stuck when she left the stall. Nah, it was supposed to be one of those half-skirt things that you see on some suits of armor, but I slapped it on pretty quick, it isn't really situated right.

"retro-futuristic, mom and pop. leave it to beaver, make me sick 50s B.S.=

Women at home; not on battlefield. sory to say but women in the fallout world wouldve been stay at home women. Maybe, maybe they wouldve been a secretary but thats about it sory if that sounds sexist but look at the mentality of the univeres up till 77'. . .all you wouldve seen would have been nurses, secretaries, housewives/moms and the classic Marylin Monroe "bimbo"

Indeed. Besides, the Enclave makes new power armor and half of their troops and officers are women, so an Enclave power armor for women isn't much of a stretch of the imagination.

Of course, the trouble is if you designed a female Enclave suit it wouldn't look remotely like the male version. Ideally both should be replaced, preferably with Fallout 2-based versions. I don't see how Bethesda could have decided to redesign such a badass armor when they kept the T-51b virtually unchanged...

Archived