Feminized Power Armor

Sillius

i never really liked that form or armour, i mean yeah, its sexy n all, but that suit goes riiiiiiight up her crack. Is she wearing a thong or no underware at all? too much speculation for my oppinion. She would be okay if people were only aiming for her hands, feel or tits, but other then that, shes a goner. Not what i imagined power armour to be at all.

Same goes for the Hellgate London armour

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

is seriously nobody interested in making this mod? Its been a hot topic since i joined this forum.

i personally would get a little stiffy from seeing my creation come to life :P

Maybe i should download and learn how to use GECK, My gf thinks i spend enough time on the computer as it is.

Somebody please save my relationship!

were all interested, but its so much more complicated then downloading the G.E.C.K. its not just 1 model, u need all the textures re-done, possible animations ( especially on Tesla ) etc., This is a hot topic and will get made eventually, but because the G.E.C.K is new, all were really going to get for the next few weeks are map mods and other easy to understand creations.

note: Seriously guys, screw NMA, This is Nexus. there's only so much room for lore friendly, and to be honest, all the fun stuff isn't lore friendly, this really should stop becoming such an afflicting statement into every mod discussion. if i want to run around slicing mutants with a lightsaber that's my choice to download that mod. not yours and its not a discussion, its my choice. just like you have the choice to not download it.

The sketch, while nice-looking, is more like basic metal armor than Powered Armor.

Powered Armor, by virtue of its design and function, is going to be bulkier than a human body. It's servos, pistons, hydraulics - it enhances natural movement with powered mechanisms.

You can slim it down a little around the torso but anything that small is missing the point.

Now if you don't care about how Power Armor actually works and just want a version that looks good, you're on the ball. But for purists it's not really gonna work.

The sketch, while nice-looking, is more like basic metal armor than Powered Armor.

Powered Armor, by virtue of its design and function, is going to be bulkier than a human body. It's servos, pistons, hydraulics - it enhances natural movement with powered mechanisms.

You can slim it down a little around the torso but anything that small is missing the point.

Now if you don't care about how Power Armor actually works and just want a version that looks good, you're on the ball. But for purists it's not really gonna work.

as i already explained earlier, it was based on Fallout Tactics armour, which in most of the FMVs was pretty much as i had drawn in here. the most advanced pieces being the helmet rebreather, and the advanced composite metals and plastics for the plating.

The powerarmour in FO3 doesnt HAVE and strength or movement bonuses, so why bother having servos, pistons, hydraulics that dont do anything?

as i already explained earlier, it was based on Fallout Tactics armour, which in most of the FMVs was pretty much as i had drawn in here. the most advanced pieces being the helmet rebreather, and the advanced composite metals and plastics for the plating.

The powerarmour in FO3 doesnt HAVE and strength or movement bonuses, so why bother having servos, pistons, hydraulics that dont do anything?

The Tactics power armor isn't the type used in Fallout 3, besides which it is pretty significantly larger than the body fitting into it. The plating around the midsection isn't "tight."

Brotherhood of Steel concept art

Brotherhood of Steel concept art, showing the "Recon Helmet" and plugins.

Brotherhood of Steel "Sarge" Render - notice the major scaling difference between the head and armor's torso.

In the same vein, you have the T-51b

T-51b Render (Van Buren)

And another one

Fallout 1 loading screen featuring T-51b armor

Fallout character in T-51b power armor. Note the size of the body compared to the head.

Regardless, the armor you're feminizing is the scrapped-together T-4x the DC BoS actually uses. It's quite a bit slimmer than the previous armors (probably to fit the existing skeleton without a lot of clipping), but still full of metal plates and the like that hinder attempts at sexiness.

Army T-45d Power Armor

Anyway, all of this is irrelevant. You want a Power Armor design that's sexy/feminine, and you've done a really good sketch to accomplish something like that. It just doesn't fit the existing design (it fits the Tactics version at least in style, but this isn't Tactics). You could do some modifications to better match the T-45d (and make me happy in the process :whistling: ) or you can say screw it and run with what you have (which does look awesome!).

Either way I guess you win. :biggrin:

Archived